Glueless wigs means a wig that does not require the use of glue or adhesives to attach it in place. Traditional wigs usually require glue to hold it in place, especially lace wigs. Applying glue is time-consuming and the gel is hard to remove, prolonged using glue may damage the hairline and cause hair loss. Glueless wigs are 100% made of human hair, so the appearance of the wig is very natural. The monofilament cap inside is equipped with elastic straps instead of combs and clips to secure the wig on your head. Thus, it is a great choice for people who are allergic to adhesive and wants to take off daily.
Glueless wig care tips
1. Gently comb the wig with a soft brush, being careful. Do not scrub the hair. Wigs should be washed lightly with mild water, using your fingers only to avoid any tangles.
2. Choosing a mild cleansing shampoo and conditioner that is designed only for glueless human hair wigs when you washing it. Never pick sulfate-based products, as sulfate may remove your hair natural oils, which will cause the hair to lose and lack of moisture, and become fragile and dry. Using SLS-free hair products.
3. After washing your wig, air dry the wig is best, or use a low setting of a blow dryer. Avoid using high-temperature mode, it will cause damage to hair.
4. When you not wearing your wig, store it in a cool and dry space. You can put it on your wig stand or in its original packaging. This will keep the wig in shape and prevent it from becoming tangled or damaged.
5. Do not sleep with a glueless wig. Since no adhesive is required, this wig may be detached while you sleep. Sleeping without wearing a glueless wig can let both your natural hair and wig rest during the night which is a necessary process of hair care routine.